Thursday 24 October 2013

WOW at Charisma Cardz

Good Morning,

It's challenge day over at Charisma Cardz and the theme is WOW (White on White) I have never made a WOW card before & it was a bit out of my comfort zone but I think I did OK. The cupcake digi is from The Paper Shelter who are one of our sponsors this week & it is called 'Birthday Cupcake' I was getting rather hungry when i was colouring this in, love cake :-)
 


 
Our wonderful sponsors this week are :
 
The Paper Shelter
 
The Paper Shelter, home to some of the cutest digi's around! Are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to there store!
 
 
 
Kenny K Downloads
 
Kenny K are offering 3 prizes this week! 1st will be 3 digi's 2nd will be 2 digi's and a lucky winner will also receive 1 digi of your choice!!
 

Make sure you pop over to the Charisma Cardz Challenege blog to see what the rest of the DT have come up with.
 
Have a great day
 
Emma

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment