Thursday 29 August 2013

Charisma Cardz 1 Image, 1 Paper, 1 Embellishment

Morning All,

I hope everyone had a good bank holiday weekend, it was my birthday over the weekend so we had a family BBQ & it was the first time we have had the family over to the house since we've moved it. Thankfully the weather was OK with only a few light showers & everyone said how lovely the house is etc.

Right onto this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz, this week we have a recipe & it is 1 paper, 1 image & 1 embellishment. My card has been made using one of our fab sponsors for this week Time for Tea's Princess digi. I have coloured her hair with my new Copic Markers that my lovely hubby bought me for my birthday ;-) I have added some glamour dust to her dress & tiara to make it nice & sparkly.






 Our Fab sponsors for this week



Time for Tea

Digi Stamp Boutique

Dr Digi House of Stamps






No comments:

Post a Comment