Friday 7 June 2013

Clara's back

Good Morning,

I have been a very busy little bee this week as i am doing my first craft fair stall with my Mum on 15th June which i am looking forward to but am a bit nervous that no-one will like anything.
Today you might see a few posts from me as i have a few cards to share. The first for today has been made using the Fab Visible Image stamp called Clara (love her), the flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid & Hobbycraft & the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

visible image - has Character
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - 130 Birthdays

Right i will be back later :-)




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card. I love how you have coloured Clara. Thanks for joining us at the Visible Image Challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colours :) good luck and thanks for joining the Visible Image Stamps challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete