Wednesday 6 December 2017

The most Wonderful time of the Year

Good Morning,

With just under 3 weeks to go until the big day I have been busy making more Christmas cards & having a go at making more Poinsettias out of foamiran. I must say I am getting a little addicted to making these as they are so easy & look just fab.

I have used the Pion Design CW 6x6 paper sheet called Good Tidings, I have used all 3 of he patterned papers & have cut out the little Santa to fit into the Scrapiniec Mistletoe Signboard frame.


I have added some snowtex to the Poinsettia along with the other flowers to give them the frosty winter look. I do love this stuff it's such fun but I do seem to get it everywhere, I think its just me though lol

Thank you for stopping by 

Have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Santa is coming to town - TOP 3
Tuesday Throwdown - Christmas Scene
Christmas with the Cuties - Santa Claus is coming to Town
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes - Winner



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love all the elements and fabulous textures. What a great addition to the Christmas Scene Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas cards, I love those gorgeous poinsettias, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete