Wednesday 15 March 2017

A bit of 3D Decadence


Good Morning,



It's Wednesday again which means its challenge time again over at 

Midweek Magnolias

our theme for this fortnight is..................

Anything Goes



I have coloured up the super sweet Bee Tilda using Distressed Markers & I have added some Stickles sparkle to her bow as I do love a bit of sparkle.


Everything I have used here is from the December Crafteezee Collection which was called 3D Decadence, I know it has taken me a little while to get round to using the collection but I am so glad that I did.


Thank you for stopping by & please make sure you pop over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge & join in as the prize is a special package from Magnolia Sweden.

Hope you have a lovely day


I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft - Anything Goes
inky chicks - Flowers Stamped or Embellishments
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes - No Cards



8 comments:

  1. Wow Emma this is stunning I love all the details you have added it is truly something special. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I LOVE 3D projects...this is stunning...love the way you've decorated this sweet house...Tilda of course being the star!! Have a great week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project love all the details and embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, what a beautiful shadow box this is, so many pretty elements and Tilda is just perfect. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Emma, so beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics!!!
    Arlette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and very well executed! Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning project. Very lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here next month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what an eye catcher this is absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for sharing your stunning creation over at
    A Bit More Time To Craft.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete