Thursday 31 December 2015

All things new at Creative Knockouts


Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & that you are all gearing up for a new years eve full of crafting lol

We have a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts 'All things New' so show us all your new stash or a new technic that you have learnt.

Our Sponsor this week is:





I have used the gorgeous Rory's Lil Unicorn & have coloured her up using Copic Markers. I have tried the Ombre look for her hair for the first time & I am quite pleased with how it turned out.


The papers I have used are from Lili of the Valleys Promises paper pad & the Promises Solid paper pad. I did buy these pads ages ago but put them away & forgot I had them. As i've recently moved to my new crafty shack i've had a sort out & found these again.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop on over to the Creative Knockouts Challenge blog & see all the inspiration from the rest of the DT.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma. Fabulous card, the ombre looks great and I love the colours you have used for the card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that hair technique. I have the hardest time with hair. Great card.
    April

    ReplyDelete