Friday 16 February 2018

40th Wedding Anniversary Card


Good Morning,

It's Challenge time over at The Alphabet Challenge & it's team A's turn to showcase our projects. We are on the letter X which is for

Xtra Special




I have made a 40th Wedding anniversary card as my Mum had asked me for one for her friends Wedding Anniversary.


I have dug out some of my papers that I had hoarded away & added this pretty bride & groom chipboard embellishment as a focal point.


I went a little overboard on the flowers & other embellishments but as it's an xtra special card I'm aloud to lol


Thank you for stopping by & pop over to the Alphabet Challenge & join in as we love to see what you all come up with.

Have a lovely day

Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Red & Hearts - TOP 3
Naughty or Nice - Loved Up
Crafty Gals Corner - Use a Heart

10 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card! So creatively put together! Had to give you a follow!
    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card, so glad you've joined us a Naughty or Nice, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much gorgeous detail really does make this a special card! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and detailed card. Love your embellishments. Gorgeous Job!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#45 - Love}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#14 – Party}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#14 – Dots and Stripes}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely artwork, I love colors and vintage mood :)
    Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. This would be great for The Crafters Café 321 challenge as well. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a really beautiful card! Whoever receives it will surely appreciate the creativity and effort that went in making it. I’m not great with craftworks but I like to try my hands at it now and then. I’m also working on a birthday card for my sister. Her birthday is next week and there’s a party being organized at the venue NYC in our area.

    ReplyDelete