Wednesday 11 October 2017

Cupcake Time



Good Morning,

I have been out with the pinks again, I'm not a pinkie kind of girl but I couldn't resit these papers from the LDRS Time for Tea paper pad.

I have coloured up another LDRS stamp called Happiness is a Cupcake using Copic Markers. I do love this stamp & agree that happiness is a cupcake lol


I've used the gorgeous Gwendeline Lace again (love this lace) along with some pink hybrid tea roses & some cream pixie blooms


I have added a sweet little Tea Pot ties with wax cord, pink foam rose & some two toned roses as a little something in the corner.


Thank you for stopping by, make sure you pop back tomorrow for more gorgeous inspiration from the team.

This card is for sale in my Etsy store

Hugs 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment