Wednesday 16 August 2017

Tilda on a branch



Good Morning,

It's Wednesday again & that means a new challenge over at the



Midweek Magnolias

Our theme this fortnight is.....

Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image



I have coloured up Sitting Tilda with Clogs using distressed markers & have masked her onto the climbing rose from the Climbing rose with owl stamp set. It did take me 3 attempts to get her in the right place lol


I have used some of the foamiran flowers that I have been making, love this stuff. The cute little bee is from Noor Designs Here, I like them so much that I have ordered a few more :-)


I have made this card using a Dutch Doobadoo template called Card Art A4 Swind Card 3, this is the first time I have made one of these cards & I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.


Thank you for stopping by & please pop over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge & see all the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia-Licious Challenge - Anything Goes - Option Add Lace
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting with an attitude - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
OLLCB - Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Emma, love that pretty lace and the card shape. It took me a couple of attempts to get all the masking in place too. It's worth it in the end.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalk full of the WOW factor here Emma!! Love the design...your image is coloured to perfection...those clouds are fabulous...something I have lots of trouble with...creative HINTS my friend?? Enjoy your day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,beautifully coloured image and love the little crotchet hearts---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, those lovely lace hearts really set off the main image panel. Thanks for joining us at OLLCB
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card design and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete