Tuesday 3 January 2017

GDT at TioT



Good Morning,

I am a tad late with this post but as I was writing it this morning I had a call from my Mum who has managed to fall over in the icy conditions here & we thing she has broken her arm. My dad has whisked her off to the Hospital but as she was out walking my little dog I had to go & pick her up. Hopefully I should know more about how my Mum is later.

Right onto why I was writing, I have been asked to be a guest designer over at Try it on Tuesday & the theme for this Challenge is 

Tissue

It could be a napkin, something you have made  with mop up tissues, stamping on tissue etc etc.....



I have stamped this vintage car stamp onto some Tissue Paper along with the sentiment & have added some more tissue behind the layers of paper for a bit more dimension. 


As this is a male card I do find ti quite hard to not over embellish as I do just love all the flowers & sparkle but sadly most men I know don't lol

Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop on over to the Try it on Tuesday Challenge & see all the DT's gorgeous work

Hope you have a lovely day



10 comments:

  1. Great take on our theme Emma! It's sooo nice to have you as a GD with us this time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our theme Emma! It's sooo nice to have you as a GD with us this time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I hope that your mum is okay and makes a speedy recovery. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great image stamped on to the tissue and a fantastic male card. Thank you for being our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card Emma and I love the idea of adding the extra tissue layers.
    Thanks for being our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great masculine card Emma and I love the idea of adding the extra tissue layers.
    Thanks for being our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma! What a fabulous card! Love the masculine design and all the elements you've incorporated on it.
    Thank you for being our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guy card and thanks for being out Guest Designer this month. Happy New Year!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your mum gets well soon Emma

    Thank you for being our guest at Try it on Tuesday with this very beautiful card

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning piece Emma - hope your mum has a full and fast recovery

    xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete