Thursday, 3 November 2016

A little Winter Scene


Good Afternoon

I was just having a look through my blog posts & came across this one that I hadn't published, very strange as this was the very first card I made with the Yuletide Crafteezee Collection which arrived about a month ago.


I have painted the lovely holly wreath with white gresso paint & then embossed with Shabby Blue Frantage. I just knew as soon as I saw the wreath that it had to be the focal point of a card.


I couldn't resit using the wreath to frame this gorgeous winter scene, I have added a little bit of glamour dust to the house, trees & snow under the gnome for a bit of sparkle.


Thank you for stopping by 

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Seasons - DT Fav





8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. The wreath is gorgeous too. Have a great evening. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card Emma....such a lovely scene and so man beautiful items used. I love this kind of cards.....really beautiful.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the wreath. ~DT Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Emma thank you for joining us over on
    Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
    Dianne xx
    HJCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the scene you created. Fabulous card!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    my new challenge blog start on the 10. november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Emma! This is absolutely beautiful. Stunning artwork.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and elegant vintage-looking Christmas card. Love it. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Tree Challenge at Holly Jolly. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete