Friday, 10 January 2014

You're a classic

Good Morning,

I ordered a few Visible Image stamps when they had their sale & now I have a draw full of new stamps (blushes). So I thought I had better have a little play with them, I have used 3 different stamps to make this card & as I'm not overly good at doing masculine cards I thought i had better start doing some more.
I have used Vintage Car, No matter your age & Pocket Watches. I stamped out the Vintage car stamp twice & have cut out the front wheel & bumper, coloured the tyre with a white pencil & the bumper with a silver metallic pen & decoupaged it to the front to make it pop out a bit more. I have also coloured the back tyre & head light with pencils.






I also cut out the pocket watches & used sticky pads to fix them to the card

 
You can sort of see the that the wheel is higher that the rest of the image in this pic.
 
Well all in all I am quite pleased with this card, its more simple than I'm used to doing but with masculine cards sadly you cant really add all the Flowers & bling.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Visible Image - Anything Goes
 
Hope everyone is having a fab day & even better cos its FRIDAY!!!!!
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, very masculine, I love that sentiment

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card CAS, ace stamps and you'll be hooked with Visible Image stamps now, good luck in our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clean and simple card! Love how you fussy cut the watches and made the car dimensional!! Thanks so much for joining us at Visible Image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fabulous card love the kraft & the stamps you have used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Little Fairies, hope to see you again soon hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card. Thank you for joining in the Visible Image January Challenge.

    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete