Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pearl the Mermaid

Good Morning,

I have been a busy little bee today & have made a card using Pearl from Saturated Canary & i have paper pieced her tail as per the challenge at Saturated Canary this fortnight. This is the first time i have done this & typical me i decide to do the most complicated thing, but i am kinda of pleased with it & it does make her tail look fab.
I have coloured her hair using copics I have used BG000, BG05 & BG09.

         

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Saturated canary challenge - Paper Piecing
Papertake weekly - Two by Two - 2 embellishments flowers & gems

Thank you for looking & have a fab day

Emma

4 comments:

  1. Her tail really stands out, and her hair is gorgeous.
    I've got a little secret, this was the first time I'd paper pieced, you have done a great job!
    Thank you for playing along with us this challenge at Saturated Canary
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning colours! Thanks for playing with us at Saturated Canary hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image and colours. Thanks for playing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image and wonderful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete