Thursday 5 September 2013

Tilda in the Mountains

Good Afternoon,

As I said earlier I have started making Christmas cards & i have finally taken the plunge & bought some Magnolia Tilda stamps. I've seen so many cards made using these stamps & wasn't too sure about them but after buying & colouring them up I absolutely love them. I have used Magnolia Christmas Story - Tilda in the Mountains. I have coloured her hair using Copic Markers & the rest with Pro-markers, I have also added glamour dust to her hat but the camera wouldn't show it very well. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - Christmas Circular Set & the silver snow flake flourish is Memory Box Die - Frosty border.





You can kind of see the glamour dust on her hat in this pic.
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 

 
Fashionista challenge - #19 Christmas
Tildas Town - Anything Goes
Time for magnolia challenge - Anything Goes
 
 
Have a fab day




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Emma!!
    Love the contrast between the soft colours of the papers and the dark ones of the embellies.

    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week

    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Emma! I love the Tilda you have used and your soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    HUgs, Diana

    ReplyDelete