Thursday 13 June 2013

Skateboarding

Evening All,

Well I've been rushing around all evening trying to get everything done & managed to cover myself in paint. I have managed to get this little card sorted & i think its come out OK, I'm really trying to do more male cards. This little fella is from Saturated Canary & he's called Skateboarding, i have coloured him using Pro Markers. The papers are from my Mum as she has been cutting everything out of her craft magazines for me.






I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cards for Men - Boys will be boys
Crafting by designs - Anything goes with a twist, Fathers Day, Men, Male
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 262






5 comments:

  1. I love Saturated Canary images and you've done this one proud! Fab coloring and love the layout. Fun party card! So glad you joined us for our Boys will be Boys Challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute image and nice boy card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card for a boy. I love the colors and the star paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I love the papers and cool image, thanks for joining us at PTW, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Emz. Great colouring and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete